AIM
coen4

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Wow, ive been meaning to write a review for this for a while but i have never got to it, this is the best madness gaming experience ive ever had, so fun and addicting with the arena mode and the story mode was so fun too, I was expecting my mac too lag with this as it lags with alot of other flash games but it ran really smoothly for most of the game. (only got bad during high levels on arena mode). I also loved how you could hire people from the series to be on your team on arena mode, looking forward to future updates on this because i would love to do new missions and game modes. Really good job on this, thankyou for making such a great game :)

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

Very simple and fun, i loved it and i also liked how every time you would shoot a bullet a robot voice would count down haha :)

Ican'tAffordAwheelchair Ican'tAffordAwheelchair

Loved it, very creative and looked really clean with the art style, also entertained me for a little while ;D

Newgrounds: Retaliation Newgrounds: Retaliation

Good game, lacked potential

At the start i was really enjoying this game like alot, then well it just got a little bit repetitive even with all the different levels, all i was doing was jumping around and shooting not at the same time but because you couldn't shoot in the air :S, An upgrade system or a in-game shop or something to make the game not feel the same every wave and every level would have made me give this a easy 10, I would love this to have an update or even a 2nd one for pico day next year? Good effort but :)

Morbus Morbus

:D weew

I remember Playing this when i was little, i loved it then and i love it now :) Awesome game man keep it up :)

exotworking responds:

It´s so funny that people still remember this game. To me, this is a childhood treasure and I´m glad that I could share it with the whole world through Newgrounds. Keep it up, too :)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

:D SPACE!

That was Epic as Would also be cool if you went into Space. xD

Street Fighter LoA DEMO Street Fighter LoA DEMO

Awesome :D

I absolutely loved this game :D im a huge fan of the street fighter universe and this game fits well into it :) cant wait till 2/3 then 3/3 :D
Btw nice fix on some of the bugs :)

Muja responds:

Thank you so much for your review, part 2 on its way!!

NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Amazing

This artwork blew my mind it has totally inspired me to do some artwork for the portal thank you :)

JKAmovies responds:

Glad it was an inspiration ;)

Pico 2 Pico 2

!!!!!

bahaha dammit that was like a rick roll >.<

Zombies - Surrounded Zombies - Surrounded

Wow Great game

I really enjoyed this game and i dont know why people are being so critical of this because i loved the game :) Is there going to be another one?
Btw great Artwork and voice acting.